Application Integration Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 313 views
- An exciting opportunity working with a dynamic team of Personal Baning
- Reports to the Branch Manager
About the Role
Role Location: SaenSokh and Independent Monument Branch
Number of Hiring: 4 Positions
Role Type: Permanent, full-time
As a Relationship Manager, Premier Banking, you are accountable for acting as the primary gateway to the bank’s products and services by managing the customer relationship with the bank. You will develop a deep understanding of customer needs and provide solutions on this basis and orchestrate the entire customer service team including the specialists and client associate dedicated to the customer. You will also generate revenue for the bank and continue to grow the size of the portfolio through increasing deposit, acquire new customers and lending referral.
Key accountabilities are:
- Growth portfolio of affluent individual clients and Non-individual through building strong relationship with prospect networking.
- Identify potential customers and bring new deposit base and customer for segment
- Meet assigned sales revenue target through the needs-based introduction and proactive cross-selling of banking, investment and wealth management products
- Meet assigned customer acquisition targets through proactive solicitation of new customers and seeking referrals from existing customers
- Deliver an outstanding experience to our customers; meet and exceed customer expectations, and handling of customer issues and complaints
- Engaging customers and increase average number of products held by each client under portfolio in ensuring customer’s financial and investment objectives are met
- Assign sales meeting through the introduction Premier Banking products, manage existing customer portfolio, new FUM growth and new customer
- Deepen existing customer relationships by cross-selling Bank’s products through identification of customer’s needs or wealth creating opportunities for the customer 2 to 3 product used/client and maximise product usage
- Adhere to Bank’s compliance policy and ensure all transactions (sales/non sales related) carried out on behalf of clients are within the stipulated parameters of the Bank’s policy process flow
- Perform KYC check with full diligence and so as to prevent any money laundering, frauds or any potential criminalist activities which could hurt the interest of the Bank and its customers
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Adequate knowledge in investment and wealth management products
- Fulfil related qualifications under sales and services industrial; perform relevant regulated activities in Premier Banking product sales
- Good client engagements ability (soft skills)
- Result oriented with strong display of perseverance
About J Trust Royal
Opportunities at J Trust Royal are exceptional for both personal development and career growth. We are proud to provide opportunities to vibrant, dynamic, hardworking and talented individuals who are looking to challenge and grow a career with us.
Learn more what is like to be part of us https://jtrustroyal.com/en/careers/
J Trust Royal is a joint venture between J Trust, a Japanese diversified financial holding company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and The Royal Group, one of Cambodia’s largest conglomerates.