Application Development Officer Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 69 views
Application Development Officer
Posted:21/01/2019 -Closing Date:21/02/2019
Application Development Officer is responsible for any new development of internal banking applications and reports, documentation and user manual. And, shall be reporting to Head of banking apps/reports development unit.
- Head Office, Phnom Pneh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of options available for development and discussing them with the team.
- Prepare or create data environment if necessary to support the process of development.
- Prepare of development plans for received requests.
- Develop of applications and reports based on requests from each department by using PL/SQL code.
- Testing developed apps and reports involving department users (UAT).
- Prepare list of developed apps and reports with status of development.
- Prepare of user manuals and handling over to respective support teams and documentation of processes of development.
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Must have experience in application or report development/customization; NET/SQL/PLSQL experience.
- Must have experience working with function, procedure, package and have a good understanding of OOP.
- Willing to research/learn new technology.
- Be flexible, honest and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Good communication skills in Khmer and in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.