Application Development Officer (Frontend) Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 701 views
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study on business requirement and system design.
- Develop web/mobile (Android/iOS) application, testing, deployment and prepare guideline/manual through SDLC.
- Deploy web/mobile application to web server/Play store/App store.
- Create compelling web/mobile specific user interfaces and experience.
- Create user manual/guide, process flow and provide training to end user.
- Ensure all confidential information and data are handled in accordance with information security policies.
- Keep up to date on the last industry trend in web/mobile technologies.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Educational background in IT/MIS at BSc degree or related fields.
- Knowledge in programming:
- Web: React JS, Laravel
- Mobile (Android/iOS): Kotlin, Swift, Flutter, Ionic.
- Knowledge in API (Web Service): REST /SOAP API.
- Knowledge in database: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, …etc
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willingness to learn new software systems.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.