Application Development Officer-Backend Developer Full-time Job4 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 125 views
Application Development Officer-Backend Developer
- Announced Date : February 07, 2022
- Deadline : February 28, 2022
- Number of applicants : 2 Positions
- Job Location: Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study on business requirement and system design.
- Develop API services for web/mobile application, testing, deployment and prepare guideline/manual through SDLC.
- Deploy API services and server configuration
- Improvement on applications performance, documentation & security.
- Ensure all confidential information and data are handled in accordance with information security policies.
- Keep up to date on the last industry trend in web/mobile technologies.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Educational background in IT/MIS at BSc degree or related fields.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in programming such as Java Spring Boot, Node JS, Laravel.
- Knowledge in API (Web Service): REST /SOAP API
- Knowledge in web server: Nginx, load balancer, proxy, …etc.
- Knowledge in database: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, …etc.
- Willingness to learn new software systems.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and ability to work independently in a team spirit.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
- Phone: 023 962 062
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.