Agri Specialist Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 668 views
- Visiting farms to conduct analyses and collect data, such as crop yield measuring, analyzing and interpreting data, conducting Agri land valuations, advising on probable risk and mitigation.
- Clearly understanding on crop cycles of different crops in Cambodia, seasonality, production issues, different diseases and their remedies.
- Clearly understanding on the agriculture supply chain and its mechanism, cost of production and income from the products.
- Maintaining and creating awareness in the agricultural sector, especially for our financed customers.
- Preparing reports, developing and maintaining a set of database to use as reference for financing.
- Communicating ideas effectively, and writing clearly and concisely.
- Thinking strategically and having a strong sense of realism with regard to Cambodia conditions in Agriculture.
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent in an area relevant to agricultural work
- Some relevant work experience in one or more of these areas
- Agricultural and Livestock would be an added advantage are encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commit to the core value of the company.
- An interested in financial products and markets
- Problem identification and analysis
Interested and qualified candidates should submit your CV along with a cover letter to CP Bank’s Offices, or send email: firstname.lastname@example.org , meeting deadline on 31-10-2018. For more details please visit website:www.cambodiapostbank.com , can be downloaded the CP Bank’s Application form or contact mobile:070 600 049. Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents. Only short-listed and qualified candidates will be notified. Resumes will be kept confidentially and non-returnable.
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team. To support our fast growth, we are currently looking for strategic orientated, customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.