Administrative Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 464 views
Posted: 05/May/2022 - Closing Date: 06/Jun/2022
Administrative Officer is responsible for arrangement and payment both internal and external clients.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 posts)
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for arrangement and payment of bills for the Bank.
- Dealing with supplier for proper quotation and payment order.
- Ensure that the procurement process is in accordance with ABA Bank policy.
- Ensure that all related documents are properly or organized and filed.
- Check and control for renewal all contract, lease agreement etc.
- Monitoring and reporting the implementation work to be done.
- Any other appropriate tasks as directed by the Manager/Dept Head.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree of Management, Accounting/Finance or any related fields.
- At least 1 year working experience related to Admin or Accounting.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Good command in Khmer and English.
- Computer literacy.
- Delivers Results.
- Exercises sound judgment.
- Sound written and verbal English communication.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at ABA Bank, we are always looking for competence and ambition candidates to join our team. We encourage you to submit an application any time, even if there are no current openings listed. If we think you're right for us, we'll find you a place in our organization. If you're interested, submit your CV with covering letter now.