Accountant (Based in Kampot and Kratie Region) Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 369 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies requests for payments, advances,replenishment and assures accuracy, completeness, validity of supporting documents as well as authorization prior to processing.
- Prepares disbursement vouchers (DV) based on valid requests and classifies transactions using proper accounting codes.
- Prepares receipt vouchers (RV) based on official receipts/deposit slips issued by the Cashier and assigns proper accounting codes.
- Prepares journal vouchers (JV) for liquidation of advances, pre-payments, and other non-cash transactions and ensures that these are completely supported with valid documents;
- Conducts cash counts with the cashier, as required.
- Provides financial data necessary for financial reporting and inputs for budget planning and preparation.
- Reviews and submit Daily Cash Movement, Cash Flow Projection, and other reports required by management.
- Monitors the status of all receivables, payable, prepaid accounts and undertakes necessary follow-up for the purpose of liquidation or settlement.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
Qualification and Requirements:
- BBA in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- At least 2 year-experiences preferably in a MFI.
- Good command of English language both written& spoken.
- Strong attention to detail with monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Honest and hardworking.
- High ability to work with minimum supervision.
Be interested, please send us the cv via:
- Email: email@example.com/Tel: 081 800 169
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 232,000 clients with loans outstanding of more than 450 million USD.